Twitter sign up in android gives Java script enable message

android
fabric
signin

Sign in through twitter in android application, I click on Sign up and follow steps but i got this error message,

My code is as below for Sign in through twitter

btnLoginTwitter.setOnClickListener(new OnClickListener() {

@Override
        public void onClick(View v) {

mTwitterAuthClient.authorize(SignUpOption.this, new com.twitter.sdk.android.core.Callback<TwitterSession>() {

@Override
                public void success(Result<TwitterSession> twitterSessionResult) {
                    // Success

TwitterSession session = twitterSessionResult.data;
                    // TODO: Remove toast and use the TwitterSession's userID
                    // with your app's user model

String msg = "@" + session.getUserName() + " logged in! (#" + session.getUserId() +                ")";

}

@Override
                public void failure(TwitterException e) {
                    e.printStackTrace();
                }
            });

}
    });

Sign in with twitter works fine,But error occurs when i click sign up and follow steps.

Java script is also enable in mobile browser.

Please suggest what is wrong.

Hey @verve,

It seems like Javacsript is disabled within the browser you’re using, as a quick test, if you enable, does that issue go away?

-Mike

@bonnell Java script is enable in mobile browser still same error message comes , Please check edited question.

Thanks @verve - can you share the OS version of Android you’re using and which version of Digits?

-Mike

Hye @bonnell,

The Android Phone is alcatel,

Please find below screenshot for detail of the device.

Please let me know if you need more detail. This issue occurs in samsung j7 also.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks for the info @verve, I haven’t been able to reproduce this yet, but I’m still trying.

Hello @bonnell , This issue occurs when we select the Sign up option with Email, It works fine when we select phone number. Please reply , Waiting for your response.