Twitter not showing any of my latest tweets

My latest tweets are not showing up on my profile. The last tweet it is showing me was from 2 days ago. I’ve tweeted at least a hundred times since then. I am using the regular twitter website on my laptop. My phone app shows me new tweets (ones that i’ve made on my phone only) but for some reason twitter on the laptop is not showing any. My tweets do show up on the timeline, but they’re not showing up on my account. It looks like my tweet count is still going up every time I tweet, but for some reason they’re just not showing up. HELP.

My problem wasn’t listed on the twitter help page.

I have the same problem. It’s been a week since this problem occured.

Same problem here

Same problem but get error when I try to tweet. Please help me get my twitter account working again.

same problem.
I can’t see my latest tweets in my profile page and it haven’t been updated since Feb. 14, 2014. I can tweet , I can see my tweet in my timeline, my followers can reply to my tweets (and mention) but when I and my friends (followers) check my profile, my latest tweets doesn’t show.

Same problem.
I can’t see my latest tweets in my profile page and it haven’t been updated since Feb. 10, 2014.

https://twitter.com/nomaskeine

Via Twitter (web and mobile) since Feb. 10,2014
Via Tweetdeck since Feb. 19, 2014

I have the same problem, I’m gonna lose followers because it, and Twitter doesn’t fix it

UPDATE:

I fixed it! Not sure exactly what caused the problem, or if there was really a technical way to fix it, but all I did was delete a bunch of my tweets. I used an app to delete at least 3,000 of my tweets, and once those 3,000 were deleted my new tweets started showing up. I understand that this may be a bit of a drastic measure but I didn’t know what else to do, Twitter Support couldn’t help me.

This is the only way I know how to fix it, if you don’t want to delete any of your tweets then I’m sorry I don’t know how to help you. :frowning:

Here is the website if you’d like to give it a try: http://www.tweetdelete.net/index.php
its 100% reliable and you can turn it off at any time. Hope this helps.

I fixed mine. Not sure exactly what caused the problem, or if there was really a technical way to fix it, but all I did was delete a bunch of my tweets. I used an app to delete at least 3,000 of my tweets, and once those 3,000 were deleted my new tweets started showing up. I understand that this may be a bit of a drastic measure but I didn’t know what else to do, Twitter Support couldn’t help me.

This is the only way I know how to fix it, if you don’t want to delete any of your tweets then I’m sorry I don’t know how to help you. :frowning:

Here is the website if you’d like to give it a try: http://www.tweetdelete.net/index.php

I fixed mine. Not sure exactly what caused the problem, or if there was really a technical way to fix it, but all I did was delete a bunch of my tweets. I used an app to delete at least 3,000 of my tweets, and once those 3,000 were deleted my new tweets started showing up. I understand that this may be a bit of a drastic measure but I didn’t know what else to do, Twitter Support couldn’t help me.

P.S.

I only used that website because I didn’t want to take the time to go through all those tweets individually to delete them. If you want to delete them in bulk then use that website, otherwise you have to delete them manually yourself.

same problem here TT
my recent tweet do nor show up on my profile. only see in my timeline. people (followers) can see it, but no in the profile. it was happen since 2 days ago feb 20th ><

Since this is only way I can get a message to twitter as I am locked out of my account and access to support sites PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WAY TO TALK TO TWITTER SO I CAN CONTINUE USING THE PLATFORM. thank you. BTW, I need to change my email addy in my account but can’t access so if you need to contact me use fdelmer@gmail.com instead of @farouthispeed.com.

same problem here.
my latest tweets in my profile page haven’t been updated since Feb. 16, 2014 and when I deleted the old tweets it was starting to show more ones but the latest tweets still not showing up.