Twitter Livestream API

Hi.
I have heard that twitter offers now a Twitter Livestream API like Facebook Live. So that we can publish our TV stream via API to Twitter live. Is that correct? I cannot find anything to this topic :frowning:

I’d be interested where you have heard or read this.

There is no API for this scenario. Are you referring to embedding Periscope feeds into Twitter? You can apply to use Periscope Producer for this.

Hi.
Yes thats thing i was looking for but i applied twice and heard nothing yet.

Thank you

Unfortunately that is not a developer platform feature so we cannot help with it here. My advice would be to be patient as the Periscope team gradually on-board additional producers.

Is there’s any changes to the topic until today? and even when I use Periscope until now on Twitter the video shows only in black and white?

Any support would be much appreciated

We’re not able to support Periscope features via these developer forums. You can apply for access to the Periscope Producer API if you want to stream from your own integrated applications (however, these integrations are being on-boarded as a limited access process at this time). Otherwise, you can also start a live video stream directly within your Twitter app, or on Periscope and share to Twitter. That’s the only assistance we are able to provide here. Thank you.