- Currently we need the Read & Write permission for Twitter so that our users can share content
- We also need their email address so that we can verify their accounts and link them together with other networks
- When a user clicks sign-in with Twitter they are taken to the Twitter iOS Application
- Everything with the login is working perfectly except we have had an alarming number of complaints of users worrying that we will be able to read their email. The text they were most concerned about was
"App Name will be able to see your email".
- We noticed that the web view alternative seems to handle permissions in a different way specifically looks like:
We wanted to submit a ticket to change the text in the app to be more like the web view.
We also noticed in TwitterKit 2.0 there was a way to always show the web view. If the text cannot be changed on the app, is this a feature that will be added back in TwitterKit 3.0?
Thanks for the help!