Twitter is not opening on web

My twitter is not opening on web.All other sites are loaing fine except Twitter :frowning:

Even my internet connectin is fine. When i try to open twitter it is showing Web Page not Available :frowning:

How to fix this ? Help plz

My twitter is not opening on web.All other sites are loaing fine except Twitter :frowning:

Even my internet connectin is fine. When i try to open twitter it is showing Web Page not Available :frowning:

How to fix this ? Help plz

i can’t access even twitter’s main page when i am trying to navigate twitter.com below messege appears in google chrome.

"Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to twitter.com.

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit twitter.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real twitter.com."

l can’t be connected to twitter while l can be connected to other social networks like face book. Even the main page of twitter is not loading. It is driving me crazy. How to solve this problem? PLEASE give me a quick solution. To me it’s like suddenly twitter has disappeared from the internet. Why l can’t be connected. The day before yesterday l logged in but from yesterday l am suffering from this problem. PLEASE help me to solve this irritating problem because l love twitter…