Twitter GeoDNS is giving me US ip's, not EU ones. Please fix

Hi,
First of all, I am sorry to post this issue here but I can’t find where to report this twitter network issue, I have contacted twitter support but they only offer support regarding twitter accounts. This issue is related with the twitter network.

I am from Spain, when I query twitter.com using my ISP’s DNS server I get this response:

NSLOOKUP> twitter.com 62.81.16.213
Respuesta no autoritativa:
Nombre:  twitter.com
Addresses:  104.244.42.65

This IP’s are fine, they are in Europe and they have 42ms of ping.

The problem is when I use Google-Public-DNS twitter gives me IP’s from United States when I query for twitter.com.

NSLOOKUP> twitter.com 8.8.8.8
Respuesta no autoritativa:
Nombre:  twitter.com
Addresses:  199.16.156.70

This IP’s are 130ms away from my location.

I have reported this issue to Google-Public-DNS support (Issue 1381) and they say that is a problem in Twitter DNS infrastructure.

TL;DR:
When I use Google DNS (8.8.8.8) to resolve twitter.com Google ask to TwitterDNS from this IP (74.125.47.0/24) but for some reason TwitterDNS thinks that the IP 74.125.47.0/24 is located in United States, but it is located in netherlands (EUROPE) so it gives GoogleDNS a IP in the United States and then GoogleDNS gives that IP to me.

This issue happens to all ISP’s in SPAIN, so it affects to every single Twitter user in Spain that uses Google DNS (8.8.8.8).

GOOGLE’S RESPONSE

Given that you are being routed (correctly) through Brussels, and Twitter is incorrectly geo-locating IPs on Telefonica as well, I would suggest that you contact Twitter support (https://support.twitter.com/forms) and suggest that they use a more accurate IP geo-location database.

@andypiper @MattDennebaum
This is a serious network issue that affects all Twitter users in Spain that use Google Public DNS service.

@episod @bonnell
This is a serious network issue that affects all Twitter users in Spain that use Google Public DNS service.

Thanks for posting.

Please do not tag individual Twitter Staff members - this is not helpful. You’ve tagged someone who left nearly 2 years ago, and three others who can’t fix or deal with a network issue of this nature.

Did you raise a Platform Support ticket via https://support.twitter.com/forms/platform already?

I’ll see what I can do to log this and I do appreciate your frustration but this is not really the right place to report, and tagging individuals that work in very different parts of our organisation (or, those who have left a long time ago) does not help anyone. Regardless, this may not be something we can resolve very quickly. Thank you.