Twitter Feed Widget "Tweets by @username"


#1

Hi,

I know there is thread about this but there seems to be no more support for it and I’m facing this issue. The previous thread seems to be from back when you were suppose to enter a domain name into the widget config settings but now that’s not the case anymore so I’m not sure why I’m facing the same issue today. When i’m pasting the widget code into a custom html in Joomla! 2.5 it works sometimes, and sometimes it just shows text ‘Tweets by @username’. 70% of the time it doesn’t show the twitter feed and the other 30% it works fine but temporarily. I noticed in the code of the twitter widget it says ://platform.twitter…etc. So i’ve tried adding https/http to the beginning of the link to see if that was an issue and that doesn’t seem to fix my problem. Could I get some assistance with this please?


#2

I know there is thread about this but there seems to be no more support for it and I’m facing this issue. The previous thread seems to be from back when you were suppose to enter a domain name into the widget config settings but now that’s not the case anymore so I’m not sure why I’m facing the same issue today. When i’m pasting the widget code into a custom html in Joomla! 2.5 it works sometimes, and sometimes it just shows text ‘Tweets by @username’. 70% of the time it doesn’t show the twitter feed and the other 30% it works fine but temporarily. I noticed in the code of the twitter widget it says ://platform.twitter…etc. So i’ve tried adding https/http to the beginning of the link to see if that was an issue and that doesn’t seem to fix my problem. Could I get some assistance with this please?


#3

anyone knows the solution to this?


#4

#5

#6

#7