Twitter feed still empty

Hello,

My twitter feed is empty for a while, I don’t succeed to fix it… . I have downloaded a last version of twitter fetcher found of this website: https://github.com/jasonmayes/Twitter-Post-Fetcher ; but it doesn’t work :frowning:

Here is my website, thankyouted.com

Someone can help me please ?

Thanks,

Marianne

Hi Marianne! Thanks for the question. Our officially supported embedded Timeline widgets are described in our Twitter for Websites documentation, and we have an official Wordpress plugin as well. They are designed to be simple to use and require minimal effort to implement.

The Twitter-Post-Fetcher tool that you are using is not using the supported Twitter API, so we can’t recommend it, or help you out. If you really need to use that, you’d have to raise your question with the author.

Good luck!

Thank you for your answer ; the problem is that they are custom-rendered tweets on my website and the developer of the WordPress theme doesn’t anwser anymore to the clients (very bad support). So I’m stuck :frowning:

That’s really unfortunate :frowning:

Perhaps one of the other web developers who are part of our community here can help you out - I’m afraid I’m not able to do so.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.