Twitter feed on js file

I am helping with a school website, trying to insert a twitter feed into their front page. I know how to insert using the widget on an html page. But do not know how to insert into a js file page.

the website is: http://seaton.sd22.bc.ca/ I am trying to put it on the right hand side above the 27th st theatre box. REALLY REALLY Appreciate the help.

The code I am trying to insert the feed into is:
// START RIGHT SIDEBAR AREA PARAGRAPH 1 EDIT THIS AREA

if (paragraph_1 == “yes”) {

document.write(’’);

document.write(‘Twitter
’);

document.write(’ More information …
’);

document.write(’
’);

document.write(‘br>’);

document.write(’’);
document.write(’

’);

}
// END RIGHT SIDEBAR AREA PARAGRAPH 1

What type of website platform do you use? can you insert a plugin…

I am probably going to sound a bit nieve on that question.
I/we create most of our websites using dreamweaver/templates. template this school was obtained, and we edit within it with dreamweaver to get the information out. What I supplied in my question, is the code from a js file, that is used to create the right hand side of the page. http://seaton.sd22.bc.ca.

I do appreciate the look/help.

You should have an area in your administrator to allow code to be added. But, the template should allow you to create a Social Plugin through twitters java script applications. Have you gathered that data from twitter to create a button? In your Twitter home page, on the left side last box Click on Businesses then under “Optimize your Activity” section, Click on “Resources and Widgets” then you should look at the options they offer you. This might give you some options to troubleshoot how to navigate your administrator with twitter.

If you have a Plugin option for 3rd party applications, look at “Get Sociable” for WordPress Website Platforms; gives all the major social media connections in one area. My website offers this option in my file pull-down within my website domain administrator area and it is not a WordPress platform. Let me know if you can troubleshoot with this information…

Thank you for your help, it appears I was over thinking this… found a very very simple solution! embarrassed about this… Sorry for that.

That is fine… I do the same thing :slight_smile: