I have an twitter app that has been working properly for quite a while and build on the v1.1 api. Since about 6 hours ago it started sending all DM’s as me (the app creator) instead of the authenticated/logged-in user. The DM’s still goes to the correct person but it states that I sent them instead of the user who actually sent the DM.
No changes have been made to the code and i confirmed that the parameters sent to the DM api is still correct. I also made sure i was not logged in as myself when testing. This also happens on multiple other computers where i have never logged in.
The application name under my profile is “FANCAM Authentication”