Description of issue:
My cards suddenly stopped working. When I run a link through the validator, it says:
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 2 metatags were found
ERROR: No card found (Card error)
I turned on cards a long time ago inside Yoast SEO. The only thing I can think of that happened since then is I switched from http to https.
URL affected (must be public):
Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]:
I couldn’t find the robots.txt file. There was only a robots.txt folder in the cache that seemed to only contain old files.
I’m sorry I really don’t understand how to do any of the other steps. I’m not a developer, just someone trying to get cards to work for my wordpress site.