I’ve been trying to find out what is wrong with my Twitter Cards for days. They used to work fine up until more or less a week ago, when I noticed that a post I tweeted didn’t attach the card.
I have not changed anything in my website(s) between the last ok twitter card and when I started noticing cards are not working.
URL affected (must be public):
I noticed when posting any URL from
Also my other website
I tried the card validator and got the message
UNABLE TO RENDER CARD PREVIEW
INFO: Page fetched successfully
WARN: No metatags found
- I checked the metatags of both sites and some posts
- Checked YOAST SEO plugin settings OK,
- wordpress support,
- all the troubleshooting steps in twitter support and developers,
- robots. Nothing that is stopping Twitter from crawiling
- I have asked my hosting too (I read somewhere that their problem was a rule in ModSecurity) but this doesn`t seem to be the problem…
- Today I further notice that when I RT any post in my TL, it doesn’t show cards either (it did, a couple of days ago). I have now just RTd once more and now it does.
I don’t know where else to turn. Can you please help me?
Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]: