Twitter Cards not showing in my accounts: could it be my twitter accounts or my IP?

I’ve been trying to find out what is wrong with my Twitter Cards for days. They used to work fine up until more or less a week ago, when I noticed that a post I tweeted didn’t attach the card.

I have not changed anything in my website(s) between the last ok twitter card and when I started noticing cards are not working.

URL affected (must be public):
I noticed when posting any URL from

for example,

Also my other website

I tried the card validator and got the message
UNABLE TO RENDER CARD PREVIEW
INFO: Page fetched successfully
WARN: No metatags found

• I checked the metatags of both sites and some posts
  • Checked YOAST SEO plugin settings OK,
  • wordpress support,
  • all the troubleshooting steps in twitter support and developers,
  • robots. Nothing that is stopping Twitter from crawiling
    User-agent: *
    Disallow: /wp-admin/
    Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
  • I have asked my hosting too (I read somewhere that their problem was a rule in ModSecurity) but this doesn`t seem to be the problem…
  • Today I further notice that when I RT any post in my TL, it doesn’t show cards either (it did, a couple of days ago). I have now just RTd once more and now it does.

tweets%202

I don’t know where else to turn. Can you please help me?

Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]:

I just checked the second site, and the card validates fine, so I’m not sure what is wrong there.

For the first site, it looks like your web server is blocking Twitter’s IP addresses, since I’m seeing 403 Forbidden there.

Hi Andy

Thanks for replying so soon.

Regarding the 2nd site, I’ve validated the domain and yes, it’s ok. But when I try any of the posts such as http://coach2coach.es/cuanto-vale-una-web/, I get the same message as in web nº 1.

Regarding de server blocking Twitter’s IP addresses 403, how can I prove to my hosting this fact? They will probably come back as usual and say the issue is not at their end. How do I make them see it is?

Thanks so much for your help
Esther

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.