Twitter card

Hi there

My twitter card was active yesterday after i tweeted the link of my blog. However, when i sent a tweet today, the card does not show up. What could be the problem here?.

Kind Regards

Nkosinathi Kinqa

Can you please provide the link you’re Tweeting, and a link to an example Tweet where the card is not showing?

Hi Andy

All i want to know is whether the card is supposed to show up only when i send a tweet with a photo or it is supposed to show up even if the tweet i send does not have a photo?. For now the card does not show up if i tweet without a photo.

Kind Regards

Nkosinathi Kinqa

If you also attach a photo to the Tweet, the card cannot be shown. If you just include the link, then the card should show (if the page has the correct markup)

Hi Andy

Just one more last question. What if i tweet without including the link?. Is the card not supposed to show?. I mean just tweeting a clean tweet that does not include a link?.

Kind Regards

Nkosinathi Kinqa

Correct, if you do not include a link, then no card will be shown.

Hi Andy

My twitter profile does not seem to record the likes. I had many messages indicating that people have liked my tweets. But when you check my profile, you will find that there is only 1 like that is recorded. What could be the problem for this?.

Kind Regards

Nkosinathi Kinqa

Sorry, but that’s not a developer platform question, we can’t help you with that here.

Hi Andy

Who must i contact then regarding this problem?.

Kind Regards

Nkosinathi Kinqa

You could try checking our support site.