Description of issue:
Card has been whitelisted in the validator

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 27 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found
INFO: Card loaded successfully

Yet when I post link NO CARD present

URL affected (must be public):

Troubleshooting steps attempted [note that we will not prioritise posts unless there is evidence of following the troubleshooting guides]:

My Tweet is missing the image/video/summary text.

There are a number of possible reasons for this. Here are some suggestions and ways to troubleshoot:

Your Player Card has yet to be whitelisted. Please run your example URL through the Card Validator, and click the Request Approval button to begin the whitelist process.

CARD HAS BEEN WHITELISTED

Your website has a robots.txt file that is blocking us from getting your Card metadata. To learn how to diagnose this case, click here.

NO ROBOT TEXT FILE

The video format is not supported. For steps to debug your video, click here.

NOT A VIDEO

My Card doesn’t appear in the timeline.

Twitter Cards generated from developer meta tags only appear when a Tweet is either expanded in the timeline (on web) or viewed on the Tweet’s individual permalink page (by clicking on the date from the timeline, either on web or on mobile).

USING WORDPRESS JM TWITTER CARD PLUGIN

In limited circumstances, Cards may appear in the timeline, such as in images posted to Twitter, Ad formats and Twitter-run experiments.

NA

If you are looking to bring media (photos, videos and Cards) into the timeline, please consider one of the following options:

Accounts can pin a Tweet to the top of their timeline, which auto-expands the Tweet and displays the Card. (This is possible on web only.).

DOES NOT WORK

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.