Twitter card validator just shows a loading circle

This is the card validator url that I am visiting. I need to validate this webpage. When I enter the url in the box and click preview card button all I see is a loading circle. Am I visiting the wrong URL? Is there a problem with my webpage? I have used all the required tags.

That link is working in the validator for me using Chrome on OS X. You still need to apply for cards whitelisting in the validator.

Is something wrong with my URL then, the URL hat I am trying to validate? It has two embedded YouTube videos and it is not home page of my website.

Not sure what the issue is. Have you tried a different browser? I can load your site into the validator just fine, but it needs whitelisting (left hand side blue block once the card preview is showing).

I have tried a different approach to show summary card for my webpage. I have put all the meta tags needed:

<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary_large_image">
<meta name="twitter:site" content="@9itish">
<meta name="twitter:creator" content="@9itish">
<meta name="twitter:image:src" content="http://www.8mags.com/images/cssimage.png">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="button.css">
<meta property="og:title" content="CSS trick to create 3D buttons easily" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Learn how to create 3D CSS button by adding just 8 lines of CSS code to a basic button. Then add just two more lines and you have 7 different styles of 3D buttons. Totally easy-peasy." />
<meta name="twitter:title" content="CSS trick to create 3D buttons easily">
<meta name="twitter:description" content="Learn how to create 3D CSS button by adding just 8 lines of CSS code to a basic button. Then add just two more lines and you have 7 different styles of 3D buttons. Totally easy-peasy.">

I know that this part of code is extra

<link rel="stylesheet" href="button.css">
<meta property="og:title" content="CSS trick to create 3D buttons easily" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Learn how to create 3D CSS button by adding just 8 lines of CSS code to a basic button. Then add just two more lines and you have 7 different styles of 3D buttons. Totally easy-peasy." />

Does it matter if I keep or remove this extra code from here? I have added all other necessary meta tags needed for twitter summary card. The link to webpage is here

Again the card looks fine in the validator, you just need to go ahead and apply for whitelisting.