Twitter card preview not showing up. "Invalid Value."

player

I’m trying to get a card for my website (http://www.itsthebeast.com) but the card preview will not load. It has retrieved some information but it also has errors.
Here’s what it says:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 16 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = player tag found
ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field player_width failed to validate because: text expects tag property, but not found in Map().)
ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field player_height failed to validate because: text expects tag property, but not found in Map().)
ERROR: Invalid value (message: Field player_url failed to validate because: secureURL expects tag property, but not found in Map().)

Please help. Thank you.

As outlined in the developer docs for the Player Card (and indicated by the error message in the Card Validator), this card type requires additional meta tags to be present in your page.

In this case, you are missing the tags twitter:player:width and twitter:player:height. Please add them to your source code.

Please note that the Player Card, once working in the Card Validator, requires approval by Twitter.

Thank you for answering.
The thing is I don’t have enough access to input that information. The site is link to a different API then it’s original hosted by a beat-selling website. I can live without players for now. Thanks again. Bless.

Probably the best thing to do is to use a summary large image card instead. Change the card type and you should be good to go.

Thanks, I will look into that. I appreciate your help. Bless.