Twitter card not showing up

Hello.
i’ve just validated my twitter card using the card validator (see picture below), but the “request approval” button is not displayed.

What does the message indicating that “coopt-action.fr is whitelisted for summary card” mean ?
I’ve read on the forum that this message indicates that the cards are automatically approved for my account.

But when I tweet new messages, I get the following card :

What can I do to get my card approved ?
Thanks in advance for your help
David

@CooptAction, cards no longer need approval and your Card appears to be rendering well. Is there something else you are expecting?

Thanks for your answer.
There is a difference between the card I have validated and the card that is actually displayed.
The card should normally have a round image (“Job wanted”) on the right (see 1st picture above).
Yesterday, the card was as shown on the 2nd picture above : square image located on the left.
Todau, I have tweeted a new message to test the card. Now the image has moved to the right side, but is still not the good one (see picture below)

Hi guys! We also have a problem of an Image App Card preview not showing up. This is what we get:
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 13 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = promo_image_app tag found
ERROR: Card Some(promo_image_app) is not found (Card error)

Could you please advise. Thanks!

Hello. We’re experiencing the same problem. The card is rendering well in Validator and domain is whitelisted, here’s the output:

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 25 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = product tag found
INFO: Card loaded successfully

However, there’s no card in the tweet containing the same url: