Twitter Card Issue: Domain Forwarding

Evening! I’ve run into some trouble setting up a Twitter Card with my website. I have went over the troubleshooting sections to no avail.

The URL http://www.astarreckonerslot.com/ will not generate a card, but if I input the domain it points to, it will work swimmingly. Is there any way around this so that the domain will work? I have a robots.txt file in the top folder that the domain is forwarding to.

Getting both:
ERROR: Fetching the page failed because it resulted in too many redirects.
or
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 3 metatags were found
WARN: Not whitelisted

If not using the forwarding URL I get:
INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 9 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = summary tag found
INFO: Card loaded successfully

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Looks like you’re using an HTML frame to embed one page inside the other. Unfortunately the cards crawler is not capable of pulling the frame content into the “main” page, so the required meta tags never get seen. You’d either have to do a 301 redirect, or include the cards tags into the pages on both domains.

Thanks for getting back to me, Andy. I thought I’d changed it to 301, but it seems Godaddy didn’t accept the change for whatever reason. Also seems that the issue in general is Godaddy judging by my subsequent research. Thank you for at least confirming that I should push to get that 301 redirect instated. Much appreciated.