Twitter Card (IMAGE) Not showing even if the card validator does not show any errors

cards

Hey guys! I just want help because I already fixed this before and the cards were showing previously on twitter but now it does not.:

This is one of the post that we have and should be working on twitter validator since there were NO erros at all hahaaha so it was just weird… can you guys help me out? :frowning: been at this for days… would be nice to have these errors so that I can debug them myself but its not showing any.

*https://howtohome.com/vacuum/best-water-filtration-vacuum-cleaners/

I already checked our robot.txt

User-agent: Twitterbot
Disallow: *
Allow: /wp-content/uploads/*

User-agent: *
Disallow: /wp-admin*
Disallow: /wp-login.php
Disallow: /wp-content*
Disallow: /*/feed
Disallow: /*/trackback
Disallow: /*?
Disallow: /*.js$
Disallow: /*.inc$
Disallow: /*.css$
Disallow: /category/
Disallow: /page/
Disallow: /pages/
Disallow: /feed/
Disallow: /feed
Disallow: /tag/
Disallow: /archives/

twitter:image => https://howtohome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/waterfiltertrationbg.jpg/

That URL returns a 404. Remove the trailing / and this is likely to work.

yehey thank you for replying andy :slight_smile: I will go ahead and check this out

how long would it usually take for this to affect? I removed the last trailing “/” checked on validator but still not woking

Do you have a cache in place? I still see the version with the trailing /

this is hosted on wpengine but I cleared site cache just now… hmmm where do you check it? I checked on view source there is no other way for me to do testing :frowning:

thanks to you mate :smiley: its wooooorkiiiiing ahahaha I missed a code its all working

so the other posts that was twitter will it show up since the fix has been implemented? is this cached? ahhaha I see the other posts on twitter not showing up yet should I wait?

It should work once the crawler revisits to freshen the cache (can take a couple of weeks)