Twitter Card Image issue

Hello

Can anyone advise us on the following please?

We are having an issue with twitter cards and our site. They are not showing up.

Our site is: http://www.lemondropcreative.co.uk

When we use the Card validator we get log below but the image does not show.

INFO: Page fetched successfully
INFO: 18 metatags were found
INFO: twitter:card = summary_large_image tag found
INFO: Card loaded successfully

Can anyone advise us what we are doing wrong please?

Thanks

The first thing to do is to check the troubleshooting / FAQ post.

In the case of your front page of the site, there is no twitter:image tag so there is no image that can be displayed. Your other pages (on a brief check) seem to work fine.

Hello Andy

Thanks very much for your reply.

I have tried all our pages in the Card validator and i just get the grey image for them.

Not sure what i am missing. Do i need to manually add the twitter:image tags?

Thanks again for your help it is appreciated.

Just wanted to say that we’ve been having the same situation for a couple of hours now. However, so far as I can tell, it seems to have been resolved for both of our sites in the last few minutes without me having changed anything, so I’m guessing it was just a brief glitch in the Card validator or something.

Sorry Andy.

Should of said, thanks fro the troubleshooting link. I will try that first.

Thanks

Again if there are specific pages and links that exhibit and issue please share as we cannot help otherwise.

We don’t have lots of bandwidth to help debug individual pages so the troubleshooting post and pages are intended to help self-diagnose. Please let us know what you’ve tested before reporting issues. Thank you!

Yes.

Hello

Thank you both for your replies and help it is appreciated.

I was testing with our own site as we are new to twitter cards in order to solve an issue on a clients site

It is a wordpress site and we have set the cards up using the social settings in seo yoast. The cards work and display fine in the validator for all pages except the home page. On checking the source as in the troubleshooting guide the home page is missing the correct tags that appear on the page sources for the other pages.

I am unsure why it works on all pages except the home page.

Is it possible you could help us have the card appear for the home page as well as the others please?

The home page is here: https://www.frescoenvironmental.com/

Any advice on adding the tags manually for this page would be appreciated if required.

Thanks again for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.