Twitter Card Approval

@froginthevalley Any chance we could get our Twitter card (summary) submission approved for our relaunch next week?

Thanks

Check your email :slight_smile:

Hello,

It has been nearly a month since we applied for twitter card approval. We conformed to all the requirements. But we haven’t received any kind of feedback even know if our request was received. Just wondering if we need to apply again. Here’s the link we submitted - http://www.talkitin.com/post/50ea42622aaa5e479e9148a6/view/

It can take several weeks for cards application to be reviewed, even longer if it’s a player card (as in your case). Thanks for your patience.

@froginthevalley , how many time is for approved our twitter cards ? months ago that we had already

Thanks!

I am still waiting for my twitter card approval. I submitted for two sites and one already got approved (@RoughRoses) I am still waiting for @Prolificphew approval. Why the difference in time for acceptance?

Please advise

Thank you

I have sent several requests (yoosne.com) to twitter cards a month ago. I have received no response. What’s the problem? thanks

@froginthevalley I have sent several requests (yoosne.com) to twitter cards a month ago. I have received no response. What’s the problem? thanks

please review my site too www.budi.my.id

Please approve my site for twitter summary and photo card.
http://andrew.realtyna.info

Hi! Please accept our apologies if we’re becoming a bit impatient.
We’ve applied for Twitter Cards almost a month ago; no response yet.
Any news would you please be so kind of letting us know (@MatiasERuiz, Editor, &/or @PabloSamela, CTO), www.elojodigital.com.
Thanks and congrats on such magnificent job at TWT!

Matías.

Hi have gone through all procedures with twitter cards to be white listed , then I come across administrative contact form to submit, only I am always confronted with screen name error, what screen name are they going on about

How much time twitter usually takes to approve site? (our site — sitc.am submited yesterday and not approved yet)

How much time twitter usually takes to approve site? (our site — www.sitc.am submited 4 days ago and not approved yet)

Aprooval request tool is not working for large summary cards ( Please aproove tjournal.ru for summary_large_image

I have applied for a number of card-types (all validated successfully) a couple of weeks ago. Is there a status page that updates you on the process of these requests?

Hi, I have tried to summit a request for the summary card weeks ago. I imagine you are overloaded by request but would be cool if you could update us on the status or tell us how log the queue is! It is a really long wait…

Hello, i´m trying to get the approval for Twitter Cards on dulcedesastre.es, but it gives me an error, i don´t know what´s going on. Here´s what it responses:

Something went wrong and your request to be added to the whitelist failed. Please try again.

Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request

Can you help me? Thanks a lot.

Hi there, we’re having the same problem re approval for our Twitter Summary Card.

“Something went wrong and your request to be added to the whitelist failed. Please try again.
Reason: Internal error when processing the whitelist request”

We’ve tried several times, over several weeks, but always get the same error message.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Hello, I’ve submitted for approval for gallery and photo card. I was approved for gallery so thank you! However, still didnt get approval for photo card. It still says ‘pending approval’, I was wandering if something went wrong. Here is the link to my page with photo meta tags. https://digitalstar.com/v/PhotoCardTest

Thank you.