Twitter card added to the site but twitter card not showing up

We have added twitter cards to our site two weeks back and submitted the application, but twitter cards are not showing up.
Our twitter site is “@emaratalyoum”. How long will it take for the cards to show up.

It usually takes a few weeks to be approved, if the implementation on your site is technically correct. A bit longer for Player Cards. I just didi a quick check and it looks correct, your site should be active in the next few days.

Ok! Estamos sempre disponíveis para outros assuntos em discursão.

Quermos participar de forma mais ativas.

Tenho algumas dificuldades para autenticação. Nem sempre consigo fazer direito.

We have added twitter cards to our site two days back and submitted the application, but twitter cards are not showing up.
Our twitter site is “@hshassociates”. How long will it take for the cards to show up.

I just got approved, which took under an hour :slight_smile: , but not showing any cards. I got approved for my url without www. ( in the test-tool it showes .domain.com is approved, this is the best way I read in this Disc right? ) but with or without it doesnt work at the moment. Is this a case of waiting patiently or do I need to adjust something. It’s a wordpress with the yoast plugin. Thanks!

Same here, the tweets does not show the card, but the twitter card validator does and tell me the that *.vooban.com is approved…

What can it be?

Same question and circumstances as everyone else, for me.

My site was approved for Twitter Cards, but none of the posts are showing correctly. My blog is at LScottSpencer.com

Same issue here. One card approved months ago another yesterday in a few minuets. Though both tweets today (look for #TSEW) do not show the twitter cards. I thought one just puts the URI in and twitter takes care of the rest.

If anyone sees my tweets and the cards are there then please let me know. Thanks in Advance.

Al

I was just accepted for the Product Twitter card it took about an hour. Thanks. All tweets from my site are done from a page with a url such as /ProductLookup.aspx?id=xxxx
I’m doing some testing on this page and some of the tweets show the product card and some don’t. The one that don’t, show no errors when ran through the validator. What could be the reason why the card only shows on some tweets from this page? Does twitterbot have to process each id parameter before a card is displayed in a tweet? Any help would be greatly appreciated.