Twitter as well as all twitter clients not working (On both Chrome and IE)

Hello, i’m having a really weird problem with twitter. I usually use tweetdeck but when I logged on to the site today, I saw that the photos couldn’t be displayed. Like everything, profile pictures, and photos nothing was displaying.
So then I went to the actual twitter site and saw that the whole site is acting weird. I’m gonna attach a screencap of what loaded:

I seriously don’t know what’s going on here. I’ve tried to open twitter up on IE only to find out i’m having problems there as well.

that’s how it looks on IE. Same problem. Even when I try to use other twitter clients such as Tweetdeck and Hootesuite, I have the exact same problem. On Google chrome is even worse, I can’t even load the site properly.
Tweetdeck won’t even load now and Hootesuite is doing same thing as twitter, not displaying any pics.

Can someone please help me find a solution to this?? I’ve tried everything. My chrome browser is updated, I’ve just updated Java with no solution. Everything was working fine yesterday but today, it seems twitter is acting up.
It’s only twitter, no other sites.

If anyone can tell me a solution it’ll be greatly appreciated. Thank you.