Twitter api for iOS applications

I m a newbie in iPhone development and my very first app is twitter based, so need to know about twitter api and how to use them in iPhone sdk…thnks

I’m using Oauth library in ios…by creating Consumer key And Secret…See the link

I am new here

Can anyone help me to tweet picture. I knw how to add it in iOS5, but how to add it in below versions?

I am facing same issue so anyone help me

please look it up in youtube, its tons of nice videos about this specific concerns!

hi ,

i want to implement twitter application in my own iphone application . please suggest me how can i use rest API for this.

I would use MGTwitterEngine. Get the original one from Matt Gemmel.

Depending on your needs, use SA_OAuthTwitterEngine (OAuth) or XAuthTwitterEngine (XAuth). They are MGTwitterEngine subclasses that add OAuth functionality.

After giving username and password in iphone app redirect to page with title select copy and pin
What to do ?
can any body help me

can we post video on wall using iphone sdk

I am using MGTwitterEngine for twitter api and i can post my tweet using this but can not fetch user timeline so can you help me for this problem??

HI… How to integrate twitter in my iPhone App support target iOS 4.3.
In iOS 5 it work fine with

How can I get the Twitter following and follower Email id and MobileNo in the iPhone sdk Using MGTwitterEngine?
1 down vote favorite

I’m unable to get the Twitter following and Followers Email id and MobileNo i am using below code for that using below code i am able to get only Twitter following name and Id Please help?

if([[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] valueForKey:@“UseridLoop”]==nil)
{
urlString = [NSString stringWithFormat:@“https://api.twitter.com/1/friends/ids.json?cursor=-1&user_id=%@”,[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] valueForKey:@“Userid”]];
}
else
{
urlString = [NSString stringWithFormat:@“https://api.twitter.com/1/followers/ids.json?cursor=-1&user_id=%@”,[[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults] valueForKey:@“UseridLoop”]];
}

NSURLRequest *notificationRequest = [NSURLRequest requestWithURL:[NSURL URLWithString:urlString]];
NSHTTPURLResponse *response;
NSError *error;
NSData *responData;

responData = [NSURLConnection sendSynchronousRequest:notificationRequest returningResponse:&response error:&error];
NSLog(@"%@",responData);
NSString *dataString = [[NSString alloc] initWithData:responData encoding:NSUTF8StringEncoding];

// NSDictionary *dict = [[NSDictionary alloc] initWithDictionary:(NSDictionary *)[dataString JSONValue]];
// // NSMutableDictionary *globalCelebDict=[[NSMutableDictionary alloc]initWithDictionary:(NSMutableDictionary *)[dataString JSONValue ] ];
// //NSMutableDictionary *globalCelebDictNext=[[NSMutableDictionary alloc]initWithDictionary:(NSMutableDictionary *)[[ globalCelebDict objectForKey:@“GetGroupDetailsResult”] JSONValue]];
// NSLog(@“dict %@”,dict);

SBJSON *json = [[SBJSON alloc] init];
NSMutableDictionary *customDetailDict=[[NSMutableDictionary alloc]init];
customDetailDict=[json objectWithString:dataString error:&error];
// NSDictionary *customDetailDict = [json objectWithString:dataString error:&error];
NSLog(@"%@",customDetailDict);
if (customDetailDict!=nil) {
array=[[customDetailDict objectForKey:@“ids”]retain];
NSLog(@"%@",array);

How to get user first nam, last name from twitter api, If any one know about it please share your views.

Thanks

Hi, How to upload video using twitvid ??
Thanks

i want to get tweets of selected friends use friends id in iphone application.

i want to send tweets of selected friends in iphone application.

I was running in to same issue and I found this solution. May be this will help you.

[[Twitter sharedInstance] logInWithCompletion:^(TWTRSession *session, NSError *error) {
        if (session)
        {
            self.lblHeading.text = [session userName];

/* Get user info */
            [[[Twitter sharedInstance] APIClient] loadUserWithID:[session userID]
                                                      completion:^(TWTRUser *user,
                                                                   NSError *error)
             {
                 // handle the response or error
                 if (![error isEqual:nil])
                 {
                     self.lblHeading.text = user.name;

NSString *urlString = [[NSString alloc] initWithString:user.profileImageLargeURL];
                     NSURL *url = [[NSURL alloc]initWithString:urlString];
                     NSData *pullTwitterPP = [[NSData alloc] initWithContentsOfURL:url];

UIImage *image = [UIImage imageWithData:pullTwitterPP];

self.twitterProfileImageView.image = image;

}
                 else
                 {
                     NSLog(@"Twitter error getting profile : %@", [error localizedDescription]);
                 }
             }];
        }
        else
        {
            self.lblHeading.text = @"Twitter";
        }
    }];