Twitter Ads API Developer Access

Hello,
My app id 13515083
I’ve tried too many requests for twitter-Ads API Developer Access but i have not got any reply from twitter…
Please check my app id.

Hi There!

Sorry for the delay. We went ahead and whitelisted your app. You now should be able to hit the API. FYI, you are in the developer tier, meaning you get 5 tokens. Also, you should receive a mail from Twitter with details.

Thanks,
Ads API team

We was able to connect without problems.
Thank you for your support.

Hey OKJ, We’ve recently applied for Developer Access to the Ads API, but we have not received any type of confirmation email signaling that our application was or has been processed. Is there anyway to check on the status of the application or know when we will have dev access to the ads api.

Or is there a step in the process that we missed?

Hi, it seems the system was stuck and the email hasn’t been sent to you. Apologies for that. Though I did follow up with your team two months ago, and they mentioned they confirmed that they were able to hit the API.

You should be receiving an email shortly. Sorry for the delay.

Until now everything was ok. BUT I got following issues for ads-api targeting criteria :

1. AGE_BUCKET Targeting criterion with value ‘AGE_OVER_18’ is not allowed for account
  2. Account need to have CITY_TARGETING feature to add GEO targeting criteria with CITIES location type

Can you whitelisted these too?

These sort of requests are generally handled via the Twitter sales organization if you are working with a client that already has an account manager at Twitter, and otherwise you should contact the partner manager contact from Ads API team offline.

Thanks,

John

Thanks for quick response.

"… you should contact the partner manager contact from Ads API team offline"
But how? I can’t find any contact information of Ads API team. Can you give me or guide me through how to find it?

:pray:

I checked out following docs:
https://dev.twitter.com/ads/reference/get/accounts/%3Aaccount_id/features

And used following endpoint :
GET https://ads-api.twitter.com/2/accounts/my_account_id/features

And got following results :

{
  "request": {
    "params": {
      "account_id": "my_account_id"
    }
  },
  "data": [
    "ALLOW_SKIPPABLE_VIDEOS_FOR_VIDEO_VIEWS_PREROLL_OBJECTIVE",
    "AWARENESS_OBJECTIVE",
    "CPI_CHARGING",
    "EVENT_TARGETING",
    "INSTALLED_APP_CATEGORY_TARGETING",
    "MOBILE_CONVERSION_TRANSACTION_VALUE",
    "OPTIMIZED_ACTION_BIDDING",
    "VIDEO_APP_DOWNLOAD_CARD"
  ]
}

As you can see there is no VALIDATED_AGE_TARGETING for my account. On UI there is also no AGE targeting options.
So how do I enable this targeting criteria?

Hey @td_unimedia

You’ll need to reach out to your Twitter representative in order to be whitelisted for that feature.

Thanks!

Hey @imit8me , I have same issue, This is my AppId, and it is not whitelisted yet. it’s been more than a week.
can you please check ?
AppID : 14251421

Hi @basharkheng - I believe I already told your team that you can’t have multiple app IDs whitelisted for access. You need to build the OAuth flow to authenticate accounts into your whitelisted application. Someone from your team has already booked a meeting with me next week to discuss.
Best,
Carmen

Hello,

Anyone can help with Location Targeting for CITIES. Getting error for adding location targeting for cities.

“Account need to have CITY_TARGETING feature to add GEO targeting criteria with CITIES location type” . How can we get the access to it. tried opening support tickets. Could not get solution.