Twitter account marked as spam incorrectly

Please help, no one is receiving my mentions or replies. Upon doing research, I believe my account has been marked incorrectly for spam. I’ve had the account for going on 10 years. I’m a real person and I never use my account to spam for any reason. I really dont want to have to create a new account just because twitter marked me incorrectly. I’m aware this may not be the correct place to post this, but I have no other options. Please look into this, the link to my profile is: (@CantCodeGuy): https://twitter.com/CantCodeGuy?s=09

You will not get any visibility to your issue by posting it here. See the post below for help with submitting a ticket via the platform support help forms. Just recently saw this from @andypiper and thought I would pass the message along.

Suspended both my apps without discussion!

Ok thanks. Sorry for posting here I will delete shortly. I just didn’t know what else to do considering when I submitted a support ticket they said they dont read them individually. Thanks again.

No need to apologize! They mentioned that they would be unable to comment on individual apps in the developer forum.