Tweet_send metric definition

Hi there, a client of ours is looking for the definition of ‘tweet_send’. Our guess is a DM of a tweet, but we want to confirm.

Thanks

Hey @emilyb

Can you let us know exactly where you’re seeing the tweet_send metric? We currently don’t support this via the Ads API

Thanks!

hey @imit8me, apologies the metric is actually tweets_send. We’re seeing it in virtually every account we manage. It’s at the promoted_tweet level.

Do you have any accompanying screenshots or API calls to share?

Account: znndt
Job Params: {'placement': 'ALL_ON_TWITTER', 'end_time': '2016-10-01T04:00:00Z', 'metric_groups': 'BILLING,ENGAGEMENT,MEDIA', 'granularity': 'DAY', 'entity_ids': u'zrrog,zrrlh,zrrfk,zrrho,zrrgp,zrrly,zrsew,zrro4,zhuou,zhuov,zhuow,zhuso,zhusp,zhusq,yna57,ysaf1', 'start_time': '2016-09-29T04:00:00Z', 'entity': 'PROMOTED_TWEET'}

Job ID: 839212942679769089

Hey @emilyb

Looks like the job id you’ve mentioned has expired. Do you have the result of the analytics call you can share with us? Or, can you create a new job with the same parameters and share the job id with us?

Thanks!

https://ton.twimg.com/advertiser-api-async-analytics/kC6j-xCPzEd2TjkZQWFOmLGN2NsxoflJIb-C1RbJcQj7v__3M8F-1YYb2g9Zi_sMUqTxJEUhsL2ZsMfYnX5DKB26EMDowfJ9I5UAYc0BoAOFRWkmzLlEmEde_6XkMyyC.json.gz

@imit8me, let me know if this doesn’t work.

@emilyb: The tweets_send metric is specific to conversational ads (conversation cards). It corresponds to the number of times that a Tweet was sent as a result of tapping one of the call to action (CTA) buttons.