Tweet box: Is it possible to hide "defaultContent"?

Hi,

I am using the tweet box for a project I am working on. It is supposed to simply let people tweet a statement with a hash-tagged word included in the tweet. Now, I know there is the defaultContent function, but the problem is that the text is supposed to go in front of the hashtag, not after. If people start writing in the text box, the hashtag would be in front of the text (unless they specifically write it in front of the hashtag). Is there any way to use the defaultContent function to include a hashtag, but not make it show up in the text box?

Any help is much appreciated :slight_smile:

see you,
Chris.

Is there no solution for this? Also, my callback URL does not work, it doesn’t load the callback url after authorisation :confused:

GOOD EVENING TWITTER DEVELOPERS! I AM @FLAMEDAG1K A #SIGNED #ESTABLISHED HIP HOP R&B ARTIST! I HAVE BEEN ON TWITTER FOR A WHILE NOW, AND HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAY IS IT THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED YET? I RECEIVE ENORMOUS AMOUNTS OF PEOPLE WONDERING, HACKING AND DOING ETC TO MY ACCOUNT. I AM A VERY PATIENT INDIVIDUAL BUT I WOULD LIKE IF MY PAGE GETS VERIFIED IN A VERY REASONABLE MANNER. MY MANAGER @ProdigyDAG1K HAD ALL THE PAPERWORK TO SHOW THAT WE ARE AN #ESTABLISHED LABEL! I AM ASLO FOLLOWED BY A LARGE AMOUNT OF #VERIFIED ARTIST IN THE INUSTRY WHO I AM VERY CLOSE FRIENDS WITH! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND I PRAY THAT I WILL WAKE UP 1 DAY SOON AND MY REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED! #MUCHLOVE @DAG1K #CEO