Tweet bar disappeared, connect tab not working, unable to retweet/respond to tweets

So basically, the Tweet bar magically disappeared (and everything underneath that) and I am unable to access the Connect tab (it doesn’t load) and I am unable to respond and/or retweet anything.

I have reinstalled Chrome, tried other browsers, cleaned my cache and such but nothing seems to fix it. Is anyone else experiencing issues at the moment?

Chrome JavaScript console is giving me the following error(s):

Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist. miscellaneous_bindings:232
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token { si0.twimg.com/c/phoenix/nl/bundle/t1-more.77ef03c46b14bf7edfa4be147ff9440c.js:2
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘id’ of null

So basically, the Tweet bar magically disappeared (and everything underneath that) and I am unable to access the Connect tab (it doesn’t load) and I am unable to respond and/or retweet anything.

My Followings and Followers disappeared and unable to see them

Same to me , tweet bar disappeared,and I am unable to respond and/or retweet anything.
My Followings and Followers disappeared and unable to see them.

+1, Javascript is broken in the whole website

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token { a0.twimg.com/c/phoenix/ja/bundle/t1-core.a3f58e8875e61bf1b3e6561f4d8c49f1.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined http://twitter.com/:3073 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'remote' of undefined

i exactly got the same thing, cant tweet, cant see the ‘‘connect’’ section, can see the tweet bar and cant see my profile… and someone says its because java is broken or i dont know what but, what i need to do or download for continue to use twitter without java ? :confused:

My connect tab doesn’t load either.

I got the same, i was using the Web UI in French, switching to English solved the problem

the problem was located in JS function anonymous()
at line

t.b("" class=“pretty-link”>others");

Where “other” translates to “d’autres” in french, resulting in Javascript failure to break most twitter pages.
I was able to access the account settings using my account url /twitter.com/xyzaccount

same here. no tweet box, can’t retweet or reply to anyone. doesn’t work either explorer or firefox.

It seems that Twitter is aware of the problem. :smiley:

My Tweet button is grayed out and does not allow me to Tweet.

I have the same problems! I can’t tweet anything because my tweets, I write in the tweet-box, are always grey and the blue Tweets Button underneath dissapeared. I can’t RT or favourite tweets, and I don’t see the trends either. Whenever I want to reply people, the tweet does not open, so I can’t access the reply-box. I can’t log out as well, cause only a few of the buttons on the black headline seem to work, and only after several tries, that means to “log out” I just have to close the page. I really need a solution soon, because I don’t want my laptop/Twitter account to get hacked!!!

I’m unable to tweet, retweet or reply from my iMac. When I enter text into the tweet box it shows up in grey and there is no Tweet button. Also I cannot access the signout or message buttons. I reset Safari and cleared my browser and it’s still not working.

I would like to be able to use this extension again… :frowning: