Trying to retrieve a user's name

hi all i’m trying to retrieve and display the user’s name after he/she has logged in/redirected from Twitters authentication.

But when i use print_r($user_info); i got “[error] => Could not authenticate you” along with oauth_signature_method info, oauth_version info etc.
so i was wondering if i did not get the users information correctly.

// TwitterOAuth instance, with two new parameters we got in twitter_login.php $twitteroauth = new TwitterOAuth(CONSUMER_KEY, CONSUMER_SECRET, $_SESSION['oauth_token'], $_SESSION['oauth_token_secret']); // Let's request the access token $access_token = $twitteroauth->getAccessToken($_REQUEST['oauth_verifier']); // Save it in a session var $_SESSION['access_token'] = $access_token; // Let's get the user's info $user_info = $twitteroauth->get('account/verify_credentials'); // Print user's info print_r($user_info);

What i have noticed is i dont seem to have “oauth_verifier” after getting redirected from Twitters authentication. Or is there something missing in my code?
Thanks for looking.

never mind stupid me lol solved everything. just before this page (after redirecting from twitter) i had a page with similar coding and unset statements passing in my tokens as parameters -_-