Trying to embed an interactive visualization as card

Hi all- trying to see if it would be possible to render the following visualization as a card and retain the interactivity (i.e. hover to show data points):

https://w.graphiq.com/w/1zLU4KYxE6p

When I tried within the card validator, it returned:

ERROR: Fetching the page failed because it’s denied by robots.txt.

Player cards do not permit interactive content (see the policy on this).

The error from the card validator refers to the fact that your site’s robots.txt file is limiting access to Twitterbot (see the troubleshooting page) - I also cannot see any twitter:card tags inside your page.

Thanks for the help, Andy. The notes on robot.txt and twitter:card tags are both components we can address.

Regarding interactivity, I’m reading:

Do not build end-to-end interactive experiences inside the video or audio player unrelated to Player Card content, such as the following: purchasing, gaming, polling, messaging, and data entry. Instead, build these interactive experiences with our other Card types or enhance your Player Card content with links to your website or mobile application.

Beyond player cards, are there any other card types/solutions you can think of that would allow us keep the hover functionality? We have a library of 10B+ visualizations that we’re trying to make Twitter-friendly.