This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now

Wow, Twitter is terrible. I’ve had an account for about a year. Tried to reply to a tweet today for the first time ever and got “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now.” And keep getting, “This request looks like it might be automated. To protect our users from spam and other malicious activity, we can’t complete this action right now.”

I looked for help and ended up here, which I don’t think is were us great unwashed are supposed to post.

But, you’d all be much brighter than me. Do you know how to reply to someone’s twitter who isn’t “following” me? (No one important would ever have reason to follow me). And, for what it’s worth, as just a regular computer user, Twitter is very unhelpful and troublesome for an average joe.

Thanks for your time, guys.

Same thing here. And is it easy to get an answer? some help? advice?

Then again, we’re getting what we paid for.

if my account is spamming in any way, there have to be thousands that would be considered worse because I’M NOT SPAMMING ANYONE.