"This application cannot authenticate more users at this time." Error

Hi! Our users are getting “This application cannot authenticate more users at this time.” error when they trying to connect their Twitter accounts to our app. We currently have only 25 connected accounts. Previously we’ve applied to Development tier Ads API access but we decided to stop using it and just stick with simple Read level access to user Twitter account. How can we fix this error? Application ID is 13502410

How to solve "This application cannot authenticate more users at this time" issue?
“This application cannot authenticate more users at this time” issue

Hi @MikhailSalosin!

Sounds like you are ready to move on to Standard access! Please book a time with me at t.co/meeting, and be ready to show a demo of your platform, along with 2 case studies from 2 of your clients.

If you are no longer using the Ads API (I couldn’t tell if you are only doing Read only with the Ads API, or only using the public API), then let me know and I can revoke access and lift the token limit on your account.

Best,
Carmen

Hi @carmenjyuen! Thanks for the reply, yes we decided to stop developing Twitter Ads support for now, could you please revoke access and lift token limits?

Cheers,
Mike.

Thanks for clarifying @MikhailSalosin! You should be all set. Reach out again if you plan on developing on the Ads API.
Best,
Carmen