I had twitter login successfully working for my site. I use the EpiTwitter api for this implementation.However today when i tried login in login was unsuccessful as in it didnt return any of the user info.Then after reading about the changes made i too made those changes in the EpiTwitter.php file
- class EpiTwitter extends EpiOAuth
- const EPITWITTER_SIGNATURE_METHOD = ‘HMAC-SHA1’;
- protected $requestTokenUrl = ‘https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token’;
- protected $accessTokenUrl = ‘https://api.twitter.com/oauth/access_token’;
- protected $authorizeUrl = ‘https://api.twitter.com/oauth/authorize’;
- protected $apiUrl = ‘https://api.twitter.com/1/’;
but now i get this error
There is no request token for this page. That’s the special key we need from applications asking to use your Twitter account. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.'
with the link as given in summary. Clearly no oauth_token value is generated for the login link.
On my applications page on twitter i do get the access token and accesstoken secret but i am not sure where to use it!!!
i wonder what is going wrong cos everything was working veryfine!!