The Twitter Certified Program

I want to certify my web tool on twitter , I have everything stated in the information included in the section , any recommendation before sending it to review ?

In thei application form, requested if some twitter worker checked and gives evidence on the quality of the tool, any comments about this?

Regards

Hi Miguel,

The Twitter Certified Program is our signal of the best products and services that make Twitter more valuable to businesses. While we only invite in a small, select few products/services into the Certification program in order to maintain the highest level of 1:1 service for our partners, that is not to say that ecosystem products falling outside of this are not valuable to Twitter. In fact, we have a whole team dedicated to working with you.

Even if your product may not be a perfect fit at this time, completing the application is the best way for us to get to know you. There are a number of tools that we consistently recommend based on the information gathered in the Twitter Certified Program application. In most cases, acceptance into the Twitter Certified Program is the result of a long-standing relationship with Twitter. The more that we are able to gather feedback from Twitter’s internal teams and our brand partners who have worked with your company, the more we will get to know you and the power of your tool.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application! We will be in touch.

Best,
Lauren