The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure

My site used to successfully connect to Twitter via oauth (using C#). However, since December 10th, we’ve received an error “The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.” when we trying to get twitter feeds. Can you let me know how to connect to Twitter API using SSL with .net to resolve this problem? I don’t want to change anything on the server configuration with IIS.

The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

Source Error:

Line 54: }
Line 55: authRequest.Headers.Add(“Accept-Encoding”, “gzip”);
Line 56: WebResponse authResponse = authRequest.GetResponse();
Line 57: // deserialize into an object
Line 58: TwitAuthenticateResponse twitAuthResponse;

Invalid Server Certificate
You attempted to reach twitter.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate.
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.
Back to safety
Help me understand
When you connect to a secure website, the server hosting that site presents your browser with something called a “certificate” to verify its identity. This certificate contains identity information, such as the address of the website, which is verified by a third party that your computer trusts. By checking that the address in the certificate matches the address of the website, it is possible to verify that you are securely communicating with the website you intended, and not a third party (such as an attacker on your network).

In this case, the server certificate or an intermediate CA certificate presented to your browser is invalid. This may mean that the certificate is malformed, contains invalid fields, or is not supported.
im having this problem please tell me what should i do i don’t know what to do about this ssl error :confused: and i wanna use twitter on pc and i can;t

I can’t open my twitter. Any solution to my problem I would like to see my tweets
On my twitter invalid security certificate appears
Hey can anyone help I am not able to log in to twitter which I did last night … But now it shows an invalid certificate error…
Twitter.com uses an invalid security certificate.

Invalid Server Certificate
You attempted to reach twitter.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate.
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.

Help me understand
When you connect to a secure website, the server hosting that site presents your browser with something called a “certificate” to verify its identity. This certificate contains identity information, such as the address of the website, which is verified by a third party that your computer trusts. By checking that the address in the certificate matches the address of the website, it is possible to verify that you are securely communicating with the website you intended, and not a third party (such as an attacker on your network).

In this case, the server certificate or an intermediate CA certificate presented to your browser is invalid. This may mean that the certificate is malformed, contains invalid fields, or is not supported.

bingung nih cara ngatasinnya gan

I’m having this problem. What should I do?