The client application making this request does not have access to this API

api-access

Hello everyone!

I has a twitter ads api developer access level.
I use oauth to authenticate, and get access_token of an user account.
Then i use the access_token to call ads API but any time i get error response: “{“errors”:[{“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client application making this request does not have access to this API”}]”.
May anyone help me to clear about this.
Many thanks everybody.

I can get campaign by Ads API, but I received 403 when create campaign

I have the exact same issue.
and we didn’t change the code.

My app_id is 8346565, i has a developer level access. Please help me now. I don’t know where is my problem now.

• I has a developer level access for may app_id 8346565

• I get access_token with the same account, who owner the app_id above
    twurl authorize --consumer-key key --consumer-secret secret

• Call ads API to get accounts
    twurl -H ads-api-sandbox.twitter.com "/0/accounts"

• I get follwing error
    {"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION","message":"The client application making this request does not have access to this API"}],"request":{"params":{}}}

Please help me! Where is my problem.
thanks you!

"code":"UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION","message":"The client application making this request does not have access to this API"

@vodinhtoan sorry you’re running into trouble. It looks like your app does have correct access.

Don’t share the contents there, but if you run cat ~/.twurlrc how many profiles do you have in there? Also, is the correct profile specified as your default profile?

thanks for your reply.
My .twurlrc content(i remove some sensitive information). Only one profile xxx

profiles:
xxx:
yyy:
username: xxx
consumer_key: yyy
consumer_secret:
token:
secret:
configuration:
default_profile:

• xxx
  • yyy

@vodinhtoan and this was working previously, but no longer is? Are you able to use your app against the API from code (eg. not twurl) or is the issue only in twurl?

Thank you, brandonmblack.
I not use @vodinhtoan twitter account.
I use another account for development @aerobeacon.
This account has developer access level(Ads API).
Please check app_id 8346565.
Both app, and twurl have same error: {“code”:“UNAUTHORIZED_CLIENT_APPLICATION”,“message”:“The client application making this request does not have access to this API”}

Please help me check for my app_id problem. I can’t did anything last week. Many thanhk for your hep.

Hi there,

Currently you are not approved for full Ads API access yet. We’re working to provide Developer access to your app ID, 8346565. Our team will follow up shortly with next steps!

Best,

Jackie

Thank for your help! I 'm looking forward

Thank you! It work now