Term extraction using third party apis

Can twitter content be submitted to third parties for term extraction? Or does it need explicit permission as an exception from Twitter?

Can someone please help me understand the TOS w.r.t the issue I have raised above? Thanks.

Hello,
Could you please be more specific about what kind of content you are intending to submit (where it was obtained, etc) and what kind of data you would like to get from the third-party service?

Thanks,
@Truebe

Hi Truebe,

The question I have is if its permissible at all to submit twitter content from users to any third party to obtain any useful information from the content relevant to the service an application would like to provide, where the third party is a service provider that parses content to provide some information from the content.

Thanks,
Amitabh

can someone please help me get these fakes of twitter they keep saying they are the real lindsey shaw ,when in fact lindsey shaw stated that they are fake the their usernames are @itslindseyshaw
,@RealLindseyShaw , @lindsforshaw , @iLindseyShaw ,@lindseymshaw

i did report all of them and so has the real lindsey but nothing has been done the real lindsey is @Thelindseyshaw1 why can’t you just verify her