Tailored audience stuck in processing - all api call responses successful

tailored-audiences
api

Hi,

I’m trying to use the API to create new audiences, and then update the audience from a list of emails.

Steps I’ve followed-

1. Generate a csv file of hashed(SHA 256) emails (1 per line) and uploaded via TON api. Received success response with location header.
    I queried file at that location later and received the exact same list of IDs that I uploaded, so I know that the TON upload was succesfull.

2. Created a tailored audience with list_type ‘EMAIL’. Response was successfull.

3. Made post to tailored_audience_changes with operation ‘ADD’ and input_file_path received in step1. Respnse was success. However, when I check out the account page, the audience is stuck in processing and it have been a few days now.

So, today I uploaded the same file manually and created an audience, which was updated to ‘READY’ after 6-7 hours.
So, manual upload for the same file was successful, but via the API stuck at processing for a few days now, however all responses were success. I’ve done exactly as specified in the docs.
This clarifies that file is generated correctly and TON upload is also successful as it has the same data when I download it.
We recently received developer access for ads api, and the API calls are successful, but I can’t figure out why this isn’t working.
Is there some priority difference in processing of manually created audiences and audiences created via API?
Also, if there is something wrong in my implementation, then the APIs should not be returning success response.
Any help would be appreciated here.

Account ID: 5mafh0
Audiences created via the app are prefixed by ‘AMPLIFY_’.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks

Hey @bourneassasin

Can you please provide a sample API request and response, for the specific TA in question, using the GET tailored_audiences endpoint?

Thanks!

Hi @imit8me ,
I’m attaching a couple of URLs I made GET requests at and the responses. I’m in a bit of hurry, so please if you could debug with this info. Thanks a ton!

GET APIs-
https://ads-api.twitter.com/2/accounts/5mafh0/tailored_audiences/2c5ml
https://ads-api.twitter.com/2/accounts/5mafh0/tailored_audiences/2buxl

RESPONSES:
app:utils:twitter RESP: { request: { params: { tailored_audience_id: ‘2c5ml’, account_id: ‘5mafh0’ } },
data:
{ targetable: false,
name: ‘AMPLIFY_create-b4-upload’,
targetable_types: [ ‘CRM’, ‘EXCLUDED_CRM’ ],
audience_type: ‘CRM’,
permission_level: ‘READ_WRITE’,
is_owner: true,
id: ‘2c5ml’,
reasons_not_targetable: [ ‘PROCESSING’, ‘TOO_SMALL’ ],
list_type: ‘EMAIL’,
created_at: ‘2017-09-27T13:25:05Z’,
updated_at: ‘2017-09-27T13:25:05Z’,
partner_source: ‘OTHER’,
deleted: false,
audience_size: null } } +4ms
app:utils:twitter RESP: { request: { params: { tailored_audience_id: ‘2buxl’, account_id: ‘5mafh0’ } },
data:
{ targetable: false,
name: ‘AMPLIFY_Clash of Clans’ highest spending customers’,
targetable_types: [ ‘CRM’, ‘EXCLUDED_CRM’ ],
audience_type: ‘CRM’,
permission_level: ‘READ_WRITE’,
is_owner: true,
id: ‘2buxl’,
reasons_not_targetable: [ ‘PROCESSING’, ‘TOO_SMALL’ ],
list_type: ‘EMAIL’,
created_at: ‘2017-09-22T17:55:12Z’,
updated_at: ‘2017-09-22T18:35:26Z’,
partner_source: ‘OTHER’,
deleted: false,
audience_size: null } } +3ms

Hey @imit8me

Is there any update on this? Our feature delivery is pending because of this issue. Can you help me sort this out?

Thanks

Hi @imit8me
All audiences previously stuck in processing for many days are now ready. So I guess there was a significant delay in processing.
Btw, is it common for audiences to be processed for so many days before finally becoming available for use?

Hey @bourneassasin

Thanks for letting us know that the issue was resolved on your end! We did notice a delay in our audience processing pipeline over this past week, which contributed to the delay in getting your audiences activated. In general however, all Tailored Audiences usually take 2-3 days to process and be available for targeting.

Thanks!

Hello Bourneassasin
Is There Any Problem In AMPLIFY_Clash of Clans Please Help Me On There
Thankyou