Tailored audience has less entries than CSV

tailored-audiences

I have uploaded few tailored audiences by CSV, through the UI.
The CSVs contain comma separated twitter screen names, but only about 20% of them actually made it to the tailored audience even though the CSV contains 5 times more screen names - happened to me on 4 different files.

I’ll add that many other times I could use twitter IDs all worked well, this problem only appears when uploading screen names

How can I go about and see whats wrong with it ?

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently looking into possible solutions. We’ll get back to you within the next 24 hours.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Alex,

Would you be able to send me the list of hashed screen names you are trying to upload? I will try to upload it on my end to see if I can catch any issues.

Hi Alin, I don’t know how hashed screen names can help you, but I’ve mailed them hashed to you :slight_smile:

Hey @Alex_Flom

I wanted to pass on a quick update for this ticket. I wanted to provide some additional context regarding how audiences are processed, internally.

It is important to note that your audience match rates are impacted by two additional factors:

• The method in which users log on to Twitter
  • User activity

For example, users accessing Twitter via a 3rd party such as HootSuite are not included in the matched audience. Additionally, users who have not logged on to the platform in the last 30 days are also not included.

Typical match rates are ~20-30% range, and given the factors mentioned above, depending on when these lists are uploaded, the final audience size may change. I hope that helps.

Please let me know if there’s any additional clarifying questions

Thanks!