Summary large image card - work around?

I see this topic has been discussed before but I can’t find a definitive answer. Like some other users, my ‘summary large image card’ meta tags are being ignored because of the presence of a second set of twitter:card meta tags which are automatically generated by the publishing platform (I use Duda). I have asked Duda but they tell me I cannot deleted their autogenerated code so I was wondering if there was some way I could convince the Twitter crawler to ignore the tags followed by “twitter:card” content=“summary” and instead focus on meta name=“twitter:card” content=“summary_large_image”

The tags created by the Duda platform are basic to say the least and they don’t specify an image. The image I specify in my tags is being picked up by Twitter but because it is ignoring my tag for a large image summary card, the image is the wrong size.

Any suggestions gratefully received…

Unfortunately the crawler will always select the last set of tags it finds in the page, so unless you’re able to work with your host to have the tags they are injecting changed, then there’s no way to resolve this that I can think of.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.