Streaming API v 1.1

I Have a problem with the streaming API.
When I use the curl command generated from the OAuth tool I received this message HTTP ERROR: 401 Problem accessing ‘/1.1/statuses/sample.json’. Reason:Unauthorized.
I am using OS X 10.9 and the curl messagge of the REST search API is working fine, how is that possible?

Hi Luca,

Are you passing properly all the OAuth parameters to your command? Also, could you make sure your time in in sync with the Twitter servers since the time in used for the OAuth signature?

If this does not solve your issue, please take a look a more possible reasons on [node:204] and let us know how we can help further.

I assume to pass all parameters properly because I’m using the command generated form the OAuth tool. The command is the following:
curl --get ‘https://stream.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/sample.json’ --header ‘Authorization: OAuth oauth_consumer_key=“MyKey”, oauth_nonce=“6705552566394b9a0c5f7f50bb84a2e3”, oauth_signature=“nsBVAOD6%2BS01pjcGAIZ1bmjy3HY%3D”, oauth_signature_method=“HMAC-SHA1”, oauth_timestamp=“1397289843”, oauth_token="", oauth_version=“1.0”’ --verbose
but I always get a HTTP ERROR:401 Unauthorized.

Problem Solved !! I’ve forgot to generate the Access token, was all my fault. Thank you for the help.

Great to hear! Thanks for the note Luca.