Sticky DM Dialog Box

I’m using Twitter with Google Chrome, therefore when I’m in the DM Dialog Box and make a click on the right side bar to move the conversation then the Dialog Box keep sticky to the cursor, and is a nasty problem because it doen’t allow you to right anymore. The only way is using the mouse wheel.
Please fix this if you can reproduce the error.
Regards
@richisam_uc

ROAD ROLLER with steam engine OF 1940 KERALA :- STEAM ENGINES WERE COMMON AS TRAIN ENGINES,ROAD ROLLERS,EVEN A FEW PASSENGER BUSES.ITS ENGINE SOUND WAS SAME AS THAT OF STEAM TRAIN ENGINE ,EVEN THE WHISTLE SOUND WAS SAME AS THAT OF TRAIN ENGINES
THE LAST OF THESE STEAM ROAD ROLLER WAS FOUND RUSTING IN THE COMPOUND OF P.W.D. GOVT OFFICE JUST BEHIND MASCOT HOTEL AT TRIVANDRUM CITY 4 YEARS AGO ,BUT EVEN THOUGH EFFORTS WERE MADE TO RESCUE THE ENGINE FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION THE SCIENCE MUSEUM OF TVM JUST ACROSS THE ROAD DID’NT TAKE ANY INTEREST

A marshal &co road roller,most road rollers in Travancore was marshal&co (made in england)
TILL ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO, ALL THESE STEAM ROLLERS WERE LYING RUSTING IN VARIOUS P.W.D. OFFICES OF KERALA .STILL ONE OR TWO MAY BE FOUND; IF SOMEBODY SEARCH FOR IT ;AND IF FOUND PLEASE MAKE THE CONCERNED OFFICERS UNDERSTAND HOW PRECIOUS THESE ARE .THAT IS MY REQUE

Counting down to 31-12-11 -.-" There’re just 5 days left to enjoyed this amazed year & I must ready to face anything that will be happen next year.