Statuses returned for friends/followers ids end points incorrect and spurios "rate limit exceeded" errors


#1

My app has recently been getting rate limit exceeded errors on /friends/ids and /followers/ids end points, and when I checked it out, I found that some calls to /application/rate_limit_status had returned incorrect “remaining” values (so my app attempts a call too early after consuming it’s quota), and other rate limit errors are inconsistent with values from /application/rate_limit_status (these I call regularly, and they usually return results that match previous calls).


#2

seems to have been fixed…