Stats 0 on some accounts

I am trying to run the API to get stats for 5 different clients. On two of them I’m seeing stats, the numbers are fine, etc. The other 3 though, I’m just seeing zero spend, zero conversions, and no stats at all. The calls are identical between the two minus the account id, and I’ve tried HOUR, DAY, and TOTAL (only solution I’ve found in the forums to this), and get the same result.

Here is an example of req/resp I’m getting:

[params] => Array
            (
                [granularity] => DAY
                [start_time] => 2015-06-10
                [end_time] => 2015-06-11
                [metrics] => conversion_site_visits,conversion_purchases,conversion_downloads,conversion_sign_ups,conversion_custom,conversion_sale_amount,conversion_order_quantity
                [promoted_tweet_ids] => [tweet id list]
[Headers] => Array( [removed for security])
)

And the returns for any set of ads which are running traffic:

[189] => stdClass Object
            (
                [start_time] => 2015-06-10T04:00:00Z
                [conversion_purchases] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => 0
                    )

[conversion_sign_ups] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => 0
                    )

[end_time] => 2015-06-11T04:00:00Z
                [id] => [#id]
                [conversion_site_visits] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => 0
                    )

[granularity] => DAY
                [conversion_sale_amount] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => 0
                    )

[conversion_order_quantity] => Array
                    (
                        [0] => 0
                    )

)

Thank you for any help,
-Daniel

Are you using web event tags and have you deployed the resulting tracking pixels on your target websites? These metrics require that the conversion pixels are deployed. Additionally, the pixel must fire (it must not be blocked through tools like Ghostery or AdBlock).

Feel free to share the affected line_item_id or campaign_id so we can take a closer look.

Ahh, I apologize, that was the wrong example, the billed_charge_local_micro metric is also always 0, even though I have ads spending $100’s a day.

The account I’m calling is bj242. Everything returns 0 on it regardless of what metric/timeframe/segementation I attempt.

Thank you,
-Daniel

Try the following example:

twurl -H ads-api.twitter.com -X GET "/0/stats/accounts/bj242/campaigns/2l4lm?start_time=2015-06-10T00:00:00-07:00&metrics=billed_charge_local_micro&granularity=TOTAL"

Some of the campaigns in that ads are account are serving impressions, but no conversions (or engagements) right now. So those campaigns should return 0 for billed_charge_local_micro. Only some of the active campaigns are actually responsible for the spending you are observing.

Hmm, is there a way to request all campaigns/lineitems/etc with data? Right now I’m having to crawl the account then issue the stat function after that. This is pretty ineffiicient cost-wise since a lot of campaigns are zero, and I’m not seeing any data come back when using promoted tweets. It’s possible my crawl isn’t picking up all of the promoted tweets? Which leads into my second question:

When I pull back id’s for promoted tweets, I see id’s that are in base 36, but when I export from the ads.twitter report I see long ints. Is there a way to convert back and forth, or how do I confirm in the dashboard what I’m pulling from the api.

Thank you for yoru help,
-Daniel