Sorry, something went wrong. The client identifier was missing or unknown (Anywhere API)

I am trying to integrate Anywhere api to connect with twitter. I have set apike. But while clicking on Connect buttion I am getting error as “Sorry, something went wrong. The client identifier was missing or unknown”

Can any one help that what may be the problem and how it will work.

Can you show the code you’re using to embed @anywhere?

Thank you kurrik for replying for this problem. I am using smarty thats why I am using {literal} in my code.

{literal}

I am not giving any space in consumer_key like id= consumer_key. I am assigning as id=consumer_key.

Please provide a proper solution it is very argent.

The problem is with “?id=consumer_key;v=1” - that should be “?id=consumer_key&v=1”

where do you get the The client identifier I’ve search for over an hour and can’t find any way to get it

I keep getting this error message: Sorry, something went wrong.
Small_robot The client identifier was missing or unknown

If I change it to:

I get an error message on my template:
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: The reference to entity “v” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter.

The “client identifier” is an API key – you get it from registering an application on this site and taking the value it tells you is an API key (or “consumer key”) and using it as your client identifier in @Anywhere.

Do you close the tag? Are you providing an actual consumer key as the value of the “id” parameter or just the string “consumer_key”?

I am a newbie at this and have the same problem. I notice under my OAuth settings, the Access level is read only, how do I change it to read and write? I want visitors to my website to tweet me.

found it! :slight_smile:

Questions below

Questions below

The consumer key is where I put 123456.

Also, my @anywhere account is set for:
OAuth settings is set at Read and write
My access token is: Access Level - Read and write

I noticed my application type was read and write, should it be Read, Write and Access direct messages?

When I try and tweet from the @anywhere tweet box I get this message: Something is technically wrong.
Thanks for noticing—we’re going to fix it up and have things back to normal soon.
Here’s where I put my tweet box to test it:
http://www.quicktattletails.com/2011/12/collection-etc-kissing-santa-decorative.html

I have a rather strange error. I’m getting past the errors above, but after that I’m getting a 'Somehting went wrong, thanks for noticing". You know the one…

Anyone had this before?

Hi, I´m having the same problem. Once you connect with the app -> 'Somehting went wrong, thanks for noticing"

twttr.anywhere(function (T) { T("#tbox").tweetBox({ height: 50, width: 500, label: "Tuitea #DonaMedula", defaultContent: "El día 24 de enero a las 12:30 haremos #DonaMedula Trending Topic http://bit.ly/xHOvGO" }); }); Any help please?

When you’re executing this, are you doing so on the same domain name as you supplied in your callback URL?

am getting “twitter client identifie was missing”

the consumer key is where i put 1234