Someone has comprised my Twitter accounts and i've had no response from Twitter support

Dear twitter Someone has compromised my account i still have the original email address associated with my account that i signed up for twitter . i have tried the trouble shooting solutions on on twitters help section resetting my password but my email address isn’t recognized no more because the person has changed my email address associated with my account and i’ve sent off for twitter support but i have gotten no responses in regards to my ticket i feel as if i’m treated unfairly as a regular user

Jon

Anyone have any thought on this ?

Dear twitter Someone has compromised my account @Hilarious_dude and i still have the original email address associated with my account that i signed up for twitter on March 1, 2011. i have tried the trouble shooting solutions on on twitters help section resetting my password but my email address isn’t recognized no more because the person has changed my email address associated with my account and i’ve sent off for twitter support before 2 days ago. i hope twitter will solve my problem as soon as possible.
i am running this account in only one email since i sign up and now someone changed email address and also revoke acces of my mobile number.
i wish twitter will help me to get back my account as soon as possible.

Twitter is very good and efficient timewise on these issues expescially concerning security and breach of security per your if it’s being compromised.

so do you think twitter will help me to get back my account soon ??

well it depends on how is severe your case ticket includes. Don’t push too much as they take time to analyze what’s been occuring, if there’s any datum which can pinpoint the person/subject at hand is physically google for and sons um if you can’t access anything how your verification code for your own populated authenticator um paskorz than you guys because were after 3 to 5 business days but I think twitter is fairly quick

thanks for giving me hope bro… my account has more then 400k followers. and my account is more then 1 year old. i am from india. and hacker is from usa. so i think twitter defiantely help me to get back my account as per location and ip address.
what you say?
i send you follow request on your this account @swaggingsocial
please follow me back here @omgfunnytweet

We cannot assist with compromised accounts here. Please see this FAQ for information on your next steps:
[faq:7732]

i got this reply from twitter about my hacked account

"Thank you for letting us know about this. We are transferring your request to the appropriate team, who will investigate and get back to you at this email address. Thank you for your patience while we look into this.

Best,
Twitter Support"

now please tell me … how many times it will take to get back my account ?? i am so worried because i have 415000+ followers in my account :frowning:

still i did not get back my account from twitter support, still twitter support not responding to my support ticket, though i have original associated email with this account :frowning:

Hello my account @Tenisha_stars has been locked out for a while now, I have been contacting Twitter Support and I haven’t got no help what so ever… So can you please get me back onto my account again please

twitter support is not listening on my issue also. i dont know what to do now :frowning: helpless

As i’ve realised from this Twitter inc don’t physically do anything unless it involves $$$$'s i’ve seen celebrity twitter accounts compromised and not even someone very popular gonna name one recently e.g Slim thug got his twitter account hacked and he got it back after 24hours of contacting twitter support dose that seem fair ? To the loyal users of the sight that have been waiting weeks months for data that has been compromised to be given back to a user.

Hi, my account @Phantom_Delight is on a suspended status for four days now and i have no clue. it was probably hacked Sunday (8th July 2012) - i was suddenly locked out of my own account when i was very much on it, thru my mobile, using mobile web at that time.

When I realized my password is not working, i immediately changed my password - but, unfortunately,by then, the account was suspended. All within five minutes. Now, while i can log in to my account - i can do nothing else - it says “account suspended”. i have raised a ticket and sent seven emails on that thread. NOTHING is happening.

My account was hard earned and had close to 95 followers. I had taken part in many twitter contests and i may lose my prizes if i can’t Direct Message (DM) from that ID.

Twitter customer support has not reacted at all until now. I am lost what else to do because they don’t seem to have any more contact options. I am a disciplined, experienced user and did nothing to invite this!

Wowww i got my acc @Hilarious_Dude back from twitter support after 1 month and 24 days. Love you twitter and twitter support team.

At least you got yours back mines hacked :confused:

How long approx does this take for the investigation ? i got hacked on friday 13th litterly lol

Lucky i’m still waiting on mine!!! 5months honestly twitter how long :frowning:

Twitter must be busy or something

has it happened to you before ?