Some help on how to introduce OAuth

I’ve been offline for a while from my blog. I really tried to repair my code after the API v1.1 update. I’ve read the documentation but really didn’t work. I’m talking about a wordpress blog right now. I don’t use a widget, because the theme has a really nice one coded.

Here is the sidebar.php code:

<!-- End #colRight -->
		<script type="text/javascript" src="http://twitter.com/javascripts/blogger.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="http://api.twitter.com/1.1/statuses/user_timeline.json?screen_name=<?php echo get_option('alltuts_twitter_user'); ?>&callback=twitterCallback2&count=<?php
		if(get_option('alltuts_number_tweets')!=""){
			echo get_option('alltuts_number_tweets');
			}else{
				echo "1";
			} ?>"></script>

And here is the style.css code:

/* Latest Tweet */

#twitter {
	margin-left:4px;
}

#twitter #twitter_update_list {
	background:url(images/bk_twitter_box_top.png) 0 0 no-repeat;
	padding:3px 15px 0;
	font-family:Georgia, "Times New Roman", Times, serif;
	font-size:12px;
	font-style:italic;
	line-height:125%;
	color:#666;
}

#twitter #twitter_update_list li{
	list-style-type:none;
	padding-top:10px;
}

#twitter #bottom {
	height:36px;
	background:url(images/bk_twitter_box_bottom.png) 0 0 no-repeat;
	padding-left:63px;
	padding-top:45px;
	font-weight:bold;
}

I’m really tired of searching and i’ve tried some few edits, but didn’t work. I know i have to introduce the OAuth identification. I have made my app and tried to introduce the four things on what i’ve seen on articles but nothing.

Thanks for help in advice!

Up.

So nobody can help me?

I think you’re running into a wall because you can’t really do what you’re trying to do anymore – OAuth 1.0A cannot be securely performed via client-side Javascript, closing this option for you. Either using the embedded timeline widgets, making a server-side solution instead, or perhaps (carefully) using app-only auth will be better options for you. See [node:13439] for more info.