So, I don't use the API and I am restricted?

I spend 3 days, don’t use the API, come back to it, and I am restricted? Why do you guys make it so HARD for the little guys? Is this RussianGate? GDPR? How not using the API endpoints in 3 days get me restricted for write operations?

This bot will simply favorite, retweet, and follow Twitter users based on specific search queries. Including to replying to users via DM who follow my feed.

How? I applied for Developer application, 2 weeks ago. ref:00DA0000000K0A8.5004A00001S8pgt:ref. No response yet? Am I being Targeted for support small yotubers?

EDIT i actually did get a response

So not in complete violation? What does May Be mean? What violation? What do I need to focus on? What do I need to tell them?

EDIT I sent a reply

This bot will simply favorite, retweet, and follow Twitter users based on specific search queries. Including to replying to users via DM who follow my feed.

Well, the use case you describe is basically exactly what’s prohibited by Twitter’s automation rules - your app is not likely to be approved.

• Automated likes are prohibited.
  • Automated DMs are not allowed unless users have explicitly requested it.
  • Automated retweets based on keyword searches are not permitted.
  • Automated bulk following or unfollowing behavior are not allowed.

Quick advice, please check what’s allowed and what’s not before building your app :+1:
Automation rules

Thank you for your response @b_lw.

@ChannelsSmall - Our email was pretty clear. Please review our policy and rules and adjust your use case before you respond to increase your chances of being approved.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.