ShareKit issue with OAuth

I am using ShareKit and think I have setup everything correctly. But I am getting “Could not authenticate with OAuth” I’ve somewhere that my ip might be block. How can I check?

If you’re getting a direct error about OAuth, your IP has not been blocked. There are many reasons OAuth can go wrong, most of them detailed within the OAuth documentation on this site. Some basics are to make sure that if you’re using a device or simulator, that the “current time” is accurate and within at most a few minutes of the server time on api.twitter.com.

This error in particular indicates that your signature is correct but that the credentials you’re presenting are in some way not valid for use. At which step are you receiving this error? Have you already negotiated an access token?

Hi, i am using sharekit to share link on user in xcode app.My target is after downloding my app from apstore any user can click on share link on twitter. But not working for me…i’m getting following error.
“There were a problem requesting authorization from twitter”…Plz any one guide me…

Hi, i am using sharekit to share link on user in xcode app.My target is after downloding my app from apstore any user can click on share link on twitter. But not working for me…i’m getting following error.
“There were a problem requesting authorization from twitter”…Plz any one guide me…

I have integrated the api it was perfectly working bur now for the twitter, when send button pressed it says " could not authenticate user". please help me

I have integrated the api it was perfectly working but now for the twitter, when send button pressed it says " could not authenticate you". please help me

Have you resolved the issue. Even I am facing the same issue…

I am getting Invalid V Token expires when i want to share link through my iPhone app. I am using sharekit…Any idea to solve this?